Easy Peasy...

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

All moms know that feeding our children healthy foods is a good idea. Unfortunately, convenience and healthy don't always go hand in hand.  I love it when I find something that is both easy and healthy to serve to my children.

Therefore, I was excited when Revolution Foods asked me to review their lunchbox kits.  They send me vouchers for 5 kits and I had to go to Walmart to get them. I'm not a big fan of Walmart but I am a big fan of both free and healthy so I ventured there and got my kits.

The kits are like those Lunchable ones but these are healthy and, according to my son, they were quite delicious. His favorite was the turkey & cheddar.







* Disclosure: Revolution Foods gave me 5 free lunchbox kits to test for free. All opinions are my own

3 comments:

angryparsnip said...

I have no young ones to feed anymore but these look good. I like the no antibiotics, nitrates no bst.
I remember buying Lunchables for a treat once in awhile. But they got over them right away.
I don't shop at KMart don't like the store policies but when I walk into them I breakout out is a sweat, start coughing and can't breathe. I think it is the bug spray they spray on the cheap clothes from China (?)
But if these are that good I would make a deal with a friend.

I love when you review your finds !

cheers, parsnip

vivian said...

I used to buy lunchables whenever the kids had field trips.. lunchables and hostess apple pies. mmmm!
If I ever have to buy something like that again for one of my grandpies.. I'll have to remember to try those out!
happy tuesday!
xoxo
vivian

Susie said...

Japolina, I just now saw this post. I am going to tell my daughter about these. She buys lunchables for her daughter at times. I have never thought those were healthy...just easy. Well reading about this kit...just the no add hormones makes me feel better about it. Thank you for showing this. Hope everyone there is doing fine. How's the big kid's driving coming along? Blessings, xoxo,Susie

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)