A Dog's Purpose!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

    We all love our pets. I currently live with two cats who I really like but they favor the men around here. Here is the Queen Bee of the place, Miss Fatness (she has her own Instagram account!). She is very sweet but not the sharpest tool in the shed. Good thing she is pretty.
However, I have a dog-nephew Petie , who is certainly part-human. He is the friendliest, best dog that I have met. He even rings a bell when he wants to go out. Here he is in his Halloween costume. You just know he is more than a pet. Look at that smile. 
 

Petie is one of the reasons why I can't wait to go see the new film, A Dog's Purpose. It comes out in theaters on January 27th!. Based on the beloved bestselling novel by W. Bruce Cameron, A DOG’S PURPOSE, is a sweet and lovable family film that shares the soulful and surprising story of one devoted dog (voiced by Josh Gad (OLAF!)) who finds the meaning of his own existence through the lives of the humans he teaches to laugh and love.  Told from the perspective of “everybody’s best friend” the film highlights the importance of familial bonds, and the unconditional love we have for our best friends.  The movie stars Dennis Quaid, Britt Robertson, K.J. Apa, and John Ortiz.

Tell me about your pets. Do you think that they are part human? I'd love to hear your stories.





4 comments:

Susie said...

Japolina, Love the cat. Cute dog in his outfit. I do not own dogs, don't want any dogs....so I love on my kids' dogs. I think there are many dogs that do seem part human ...or they think they are. My daughter Liz's dog, Sam , think he is a lap dog and he weights about 85 pounds. Blessings to you and your fellows and pets.. xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

I haven't had a pet since we had to put our last kitty down. I just can't quite bear losing another one at this point.

I bought that book for my granddaughter for Christmas and she loved it...she was more excited to get that than some of her other presents. I hope it is a good movie. I think that it is supposed to be really good! xo Diana

angryparsnip said...

Your kitty is so beautiful. The big expressive eyes with that soft grayish fur, makes up for much mischief.
Nephew dog is just the best.
Our Watson got us through so many bad years, he made us laugh when he was a puppy and his crazy antics with his best friend Kirby. The were sad days and yet so filled with Scotty love. After 17 years it was so hard to say goodbye.

cheers, parsnip




Unknown said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You. bloom tattoos

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)