The Miracle Season is coming!

Friday, December 15, 2017


I'm back from a blogging absence to tell you about a great movie coming out and I've been given a sneak peak to share with you all. 

THE MIRACLE SEASON is based on the inspiring true story of West High School girls' volleyball team. After the tragic death of the school's star player Caroline "Line" Found, the remaining players must band together under the guidance of their tough-love coach in hopes of winning the state championship. 

It stars two of my favorite actors, Helen Hunt and William Hurt so how could it not be great! 

THE MIRACLE SEASON is available in theaters everywhere on April 13, 2018!


Click here to watch the trailer!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Japolina, I have missed some of your posts. I think about you and your little family. Hope all is well. Hope your boys are doing great in school. Blessings to all of you, xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

Oh!!! Thanks, Japolina!!!! Those are two of my favorite stars, too. I haven't seen William Hurt in anything in quite a while. I think I have every movie he was ever in. Did you ever see Body Heat--set in Ft. Lauderdale? A bit of a steamy movie but it stuck with me for years.

Hooe you have a blessed season with your family. xo Diana

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)