Forever my Girl...

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I met my husband before the days of cell phones. I was recruited by my friend to take photos at a surprise party for her friend Craig.  I brought my 35mm point and shoot camera and got some great shots.  Craig wanted copies of the photos and asked me for my phone number so that he could pick them up once I took them to the now-defunct Eckerd Drug store photo lab and got them developed (Doubles were free!).  I teased him and said that he would not remember my phone number as he had downed some birthday drinks.

The next day there was a message on my answering machine (the kind with the tape) which said "I remembered".

25 years, a great wedding, two great kids later we are still happy. I still have the tape from the answering machine with his message (but no mini recorder to play it on!).

Grace Hill Media has asked me to tell you about a great romantic moving coming out this week. It is called Forever My Girl.  It tells the story of music super-star Liam Page (Alex Roe) who left his bride, Josie (Jessica Rothe), at the altar choosing fame and fortune instead. However, Liam never got over Josie, his one true love, nor did he ever forget his Southern roots in the small community where he was born and raised. When he unexpectedly returns to his hometown for the funeral of his high school best friend, Liam is suddenly faced with the consequences of all that he left behind.  Forever My Girl is an uplifting romantic film about second chances. 

You can watch the trailer here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iEOQn8UUHI

Grab your sweetie pie and make him take you to see this for date night. I'm sure he'll like it just as much as you do. 

Tell me below, how did you meet your better half? 


0 comments:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)