A Pain in the neck...

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Doctor put a band-aid on my neck yesterday. (No, it was not botox or anything super fun or glamorous like that ).  When I took the band aid off last night it was a little red.  When I woke up this morning after having slept all night without a band aid, look at what I saw…



How disgusting is the band-aid mark on my neck??? The boo boo being covered is gone. That red is just the band-aid. What the heck? I think that I'm allergic to the adhesive.  Ugh. 

Ok, that is gross. What can I do to bring you back to a happy place and get that out of your mind???

How about some Florida Christmas Photos? 




4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Yeah- Nothing like Florida at Christmas...AND if your protect the band aid mark and get a bad sunburn on the rest of your neck the band aid mark will virtually disappear....just a thought- xo Diana

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

bandaids always do that to me. anything like it too. and lobster. and perfume/dyes. sigh, lots of stuff.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Jan said...

Yea, it looks as if you might have had a reaction to the band aid adhesive. Thanks for the awesome beach photos - sigh. -- Jan

angryparsnip said...

I can't leave band-aids on for any time either.
I hope you are feeling better.

Your lovely photos rme of when I lived in Laguna Beach.
But I must admit I like "winter" weather we have in Tucson. Snow on the mountains around Tucson and Sun and warmish weather in the valleys. It is just for two months then our beautiful spring.

cheers, parsnip

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)