Some Housekeeping..

Thursday, December 26, 2013

First of all, the winner of that gorgeous scarf in the color of the year courtesy of Fresh Produce is VODKAMOM.  Thanks for all who entered. Vodkamom, e-mail me your mailing address and I'll get it right out to you so that you can wear it on your next hot date, which I'm certain is coming soon.



For those of you who did not win AND who did not get anything fab from Santa, treat yourself and buy one on freshproduce.com. They are only $29 and really, really nice. (Fresh Produce must know me and sent me one to  keep and one to giveaway which was really really nice of them)

My Christmas was great. Lots of extended family getting together in my mom's waterfront home and eating bagels and lox while getting up.  It's our family tradition. It happens every Christmas. It is always fun and the time flies.


I am sick of food. Seriously. The giant, fresh bagels (yes, bagel shops are open and baking on Christmas Morning!) pushed me over the edge. It is lettuce from now until New Year's Eve for me.


I don't consider myself new-agey but my one and only favorite guru is Marianne Williamson. Her message for today was something to think about. Here it is…


2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

me too! sick of the food for real. back to my healthy ways. i did not gain any weight though, i ate some bad things but in small amounts and i continued my exercise every day. i feel so much better on my healthy eating plan though it's worth it for sure.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Kathy said...

I am sick of the rich food also. My birthday is Sunday and I am going out to eat Saturday and Sunday. But I am going to be looking for the healthy alternatives.

Thanks for posting the link for that scarf. Heading over there to check it out.

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)