Checking in..

Monday, December 23, 2013

Hi Dear Readers: 

I've been busy eating, shopping and doing other Holiday activities (mostly eating). It is not even Christmas yet, and I'm full of junk. I started a diet today. Yes, two days before Christmas. Setting up for failure OR just getting a jump on the much needed food detoxing? I'm a positive person so I  think I'm getting a jump on things. For example, I ate a lot of this cookie Sunday night for no reason other than it was cute. You can't tell from the photo, but it was bigger than my head. I'm not kidding.

It's not too late to win that gorgeous scarf that Fresh Produce sent me to give to one of my readers. Just leave a comment on the link below
Click here for my Fresh Produce Scarf Giveaway


Sadly or happily, depending on how one looks at it, it is too darn hot to even wear that gorgeous lightweight scarf here in paradise (Fresh Produce sent me one to keep and one to giveaway!)


 Seriously, I rode this morning at 7 and it was already 82 degrees!!!  Here are some photos...



 That one was taken at Sunrise. See how they wrap the poles for Christmas. That is as Christmas-y as it gets.

This one was taken about 20 minutes later (without a filter). Gorgeous huh?


You'd think that this gorgeous weather would make everyone happy but the rudeness is at an all time high around here. After my ride I ran into the drug store and the supermarket for a couple of things and, in both places, people tried to cut me in line! And the road rage is abundant. There is a lot of traffic because the town is packed with tourists, snowbirds and everyone home for the holidays but everyone is so impatient.

Peace, Joy & Love?  Peace, Joy & Love!

2 comments:

angryparsnip said...

Beautiful photos !
It has been more like January here than December. The jet stream dropped way to low and brought some cold weather. But today start getting back to our normal weather about 70 perfect !
And we too have lots of Snowbirds, tourists and way to many distracted drivers.
But it is still wonderful to live here. Like Bee I too live in paradise just somewhat different.

Merry Merry
cheers, parsnip

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

NO! don't comment as i want to win the scarf! jk!

i had a fabulous day at the pool too. it was so warm and delicious i could have stayed all day!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxo

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)