Goodwill just hit the motherlode...

Thursday, June 20, 2013

My little one is not that little anymore. We went for his yearly camp physical and he grew four inches since last June. He is now officially taller than I am (I am 5'8"!) This is certainly bittersweet.

He kept telling me that he had no clothes to wear. His closet was so messy that I couldn't believe this statement, so we decided to attack his closet today. I made him try every single thing on.

I am not lying when I tell you that I loaded up ten white garbage bags into my SUV and hightailed over to the goodwill drive through donation place.  He really has nothing to wear, poor thing. If you are around Target, Old Navy or the mall this week and you see a crazy brunette loading up, that is me.  

I did order him some t-shirts from my favorite site 6dollarshirts.com (i don't get any hook up for mentioning them but I do love their site!)

 Here is the one I'll be looking for in the sleep away camp online photos next month! Isn't this the perfect camp shirt! 

3 comments:

angryparsnip said...

Goodness . . .
It is really sad when all of a sudden you see that they are all grown up !

cheers, parsnip

Anonymous said...

love it! xo jo

Unknown said...

Hi!
I was wondering what sizes you order for yourself? I am entirely confused about sizing and I can't any good info anywhere! I just can't believe I would be XL (according to their size charts), usually I'm a small.

Thanks so much!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)